Monday 13 October 2008

OMG I'm in!!!

Wow, everyone I am SOOOOOOOOO excited. Today I got a phone call from Sony Ericsson and I GOT A PLACE ON THE FANWALK!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I want to thank everyone who has been voting for me, because it's you guys who've made this happen. I really can't thank you enough. It's so awesome.

I've got to wait for all the info to arrive in the post now. And then it's Tokio Hotel all the way to Liverpool. Wooooooooo!!!!

I'll update this with any info as it comes in. Thanks again everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAY! Super news, Liz! I'm so happy you got in. This will be a great experience, I'm sure. How exciting. :o)

xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow!
If you come past Cardiff I'll totally support you dude!
Btw I'm from the TH street tam if you don't know!
You sure are lucky goos luck and have fun!
:3

Liz said...

Hey thanks guys. I have no clue what route we'll be taking yet, but hopefully I will tomorrow - we're due an update with all the info.

Yeah, I really hope we go past places where people from the ST are - I want everyone to come out and say hi, lol :)

Anonymous said...

Well done, I voted (:

Unknown said...

hey Liz , how many votes did you had?
can you tll m emore about fan walk? I'm Bibi i'm trying to get in this year cross finger for me please if ou can give me more details send me a e-mail on adriana_bianca19@yahoo.com thank you