Thursday 21 August 2008

Hey everyone!
First of all, I apologize if any of you have tried to leave a comment and were unable to! The settings were not correct. I've fixed it now so please feel free to add anything, say "hi" or whatever.
But the real reason I'm writing this is to say a MASSIVE thankyou to all of you who are voting for me. I cannot believe how quickly this is getting around, and just how many people are voting. And it's all down to you guys, passing the word around and supporting this. Tokio Hotel fans are so awesome when they put their minds to something!
There's been some technical issues with voting and a few difficulties people have had. There's been alot of help with that posted on the UK Street Team forum and I'm going to gather it all together later today and make another post with it tonight. If you guys are having any issues, let me know by leaving a comment and I'll try and help :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he yes, I've tried to leave a comment before but couldn't. Anyway, since I can comment now, here it comes.
Obviously I'm still voting for you and with the EMA voting now it's getting more and more exciting. We just need to try and keep it up and we'll make it. *fingers crossed*... or rather not? Still need them to vote. ;oP
x

Liz said...

Lol Susi! The voting is getting so tough now. It seems that hundreds of votes doesn't improve your place at all! But I really appreciate all the voting everyone has been doing :) XX